Waterville Golf Club & Links
Waterville Golf Club is situated in a magical location. There is a rare beauty surrounding the land and sea which is forever been altered and shaped by the raging elements of the west coast of Ireland. Waterville has been open and serving as a golf course for over 100 years. It is rated top five in Ireland and top 20 in the world.
Waterville house is a four star manor that was built in the 18th century. The property is located on forty acres majestic landscape which facilities the most famous sea trout and salmon fishery in Ireland .
- Caddy Hire: Yes
- Club Professional: Liam Higgins
- Course Designer: John A Mulcahy; Eddie Hackett; Tom Fazio
- Course Type: Links
- Dress Code: Smart Casual Dress is essential in the clubhouse. Soft spikes are encouraged but not mandatory
- Holes: 18
- Opening Times: 7am-10pm, 7 days
- Par: 72
- Practice Green: Yes
- Pro Shop: Yes
- Course Distance: 7,325yd
- Visitor Tee Times: Avaliable each day, 7 days